Skip to Content



I Was Injured, Do I Have A Case?  

If you are injured due to the carelessness of another person or as a result of a defective product or premises, you have the right to be reimbursed your medical bills, lost time from work, and to be compensated for the harms and losses this injury has caused you.  Call Brad at (770) 392-6081 or Paul (770) 392-6082 to see if we can help you with your case.    

How do I Choose a Personal Injury Attorney?

There are a lot of good personal injury attorneys in Atlanta.  Unfortunately, there are also a lot of inexperienced attorneys.  It comes down to experience and trust.  Go with the lawyer you feel most comfortable.

What Should I do if I’m in a Car Wreck?  

  • Call 911 and report the wreck.  Do not agree to exchange insurance information and work it out with the other driver.
  • If you are injured, tell the investigating officer where you are hurting and get medical attention immediately.
  • Get the names and contact information from every potential witnesses.  The police officer will not write down the names of every person who stops at the scene. 
  • Take photographs of both vehicles. 
  • Call your insurance company immediately and report the wreck. 
  • Call your lawyer.  Insurance companies have professional negotiators.  So should you!

Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Claim?

Every healthcare professional (doctor, nurse, etc.) owes you a duty to provide the same level of care and skill that an ordinarily prudent healthcare professional would provide a patient in the same situation and like surrounding circumstances.  If your healthcare professional fails to provide you with this same level of care, your healthcare provider is deemed to be “negligent”.  If you are harmed or injured as a result of your healthcare provider’s negligence, then you have a claim for what is called “medical malpractice”. 

What should I do If I Fall At a Store or a Restaurant and get Hurt?  

  • Request the manager to get involved and prepare an incident report.
  • Get the names and contact information of any person who saw you fall.
  • Take photographs of the area where you fell and what caused you to fall. 
  • If you are injured, get medical attention immediately.
  • Ask the manager to preserve any surveillance video that may have recorded your fall.
  • Call your lawyer.  Insurance companies have professional negotiators.  So should you!

What Type of Damages Is The Responsible Party Required to Pay?  

The at-fault person who caused your injury is required to reimburse you for the medical bills you incur, the income you lost as a result of you being out of work, and a fair amount to compensate you for the pain, aggravation and inconvenience you experienced.  The at-fault person’s insurance company will pay whatever is owed.  This is why we have insurance!  

Schedule A Consultation With An Attorney